Saturday, December 1, 2007

Origami bouquet

It's from roses and lilys originally, but my "lilys" have 5 petals not 6. The rose model is called "the new kawasaki rose", the lily is a quite easy one from a pentagon (learnt in an origami meeting, can't remember the name or author... folded as the same like that frog-base one flower). I made the leafs just by myself, not an exact model. Paper: alu foil sticked between 2 silk paper, used some wire in the stem. Almost cried when it was finished T.T




You can see the picture inspired me, (found using google) on the left, and the other one is how i placed the flowers. Powerpoint is great for this!:)

Thanks a lot to my friend Norbert who made the photos for me!

14 comments:

Inghild said...

Amazing..... wow, they,are beautiful!

sipusa said...

Hjelpes...men jeg er fæl og skriver kommentar på norsk;-)

Veldig flotte blomster! Tok litt tid før jeg skjønte de ikke var ekte!:-o

Og så må jeg bare få kommentere hva for en søt pus du har!!

PS: Hobbybloggen min= http://sipusa.neuro.no/

[dEranged]deReida said...

Hiho ;)

Nice Flowers :)

greez

WitchCraft of Xian said...

@.@

beautiful roses Artistic One! ^.^

peace~

Crystal said...

I love your lily! Is there any way to get a diagram for folding it? I would love to add it to my collection of folds. The lily just happens to be one of my Mom's favorite flowers and it would be a wonderful Mom's day gift.

Ádám said...

Hmm i don't know the model name or anything, but i can take photos how to make it. In the next few days i can do it i think...

Adam said...

What kind of Calyx did you use? It looks almost the same as the Lily, but green and with 4 'leaves'.

Also, how did you make the stem?

Ádám said...

For the lilys it's just a lily from green... a smaller paper. The roses got different, own idea too, i can make diags tomorrow if you need, just let me know...

Adam said...

That would be lovely.

That leaves me with only two more question. What size was the paper you used for your flowers?
And I'm curious about how you connected the stem to the leaves.

Köszönöm!

Fernanda Gomez said...

Very lovely and so real!

Anonymous said...

Que bonito blog!!! a i tb me gusta el origami. te invito a que te des una vuelta.
atte:
osvaldo diaz f
http://pasionorigami.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Your roses are very beautiful!
Do you have a specific site where I can find instructions?

Ádám said...

Hi, it's the New Kawasaki rose, the diagram is available here: http://www.josephwu.com/Files/PDF/rose.pdf

wie said...

nice post.. so beautiful.. thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment