Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Origami: Tulip design v2

Second version, i changed the proportions, also developed the middle. Somehow, i don’t know why it become much more opened in the picture… maybe because i’m shooting in 16:9? Any ideas?
I really like it this way, although still spirallyc. I try one more, than i make instructions for this version. Forewords… it’s only good from tissue foil, or something wich keeps the shape well.



Második verzió, átalakítottam kicsit a közepét, illetve megváltoztattam az arányokat. Valamiért a képen nagyon szétterültnek tűnik… esetleg azért, mert 16:9-es képeket csinálok? Egyéb ötlet?
Nekem így nagyon tetszik, igaz még mindig spirális. Még egy ilyet csinálok, és akkor ehhez a verzióhoz készítek leírást. Azt előre mondom, hogy csak fóliás papírból, vagy olyan papírból lesz jó, ami jól tartja a formát.



5 comments:

Gustavo said...

Wow...

This one look even better.

And I definitly don't think you are a bad designer. First you do things like this origamis that I like a lot (not just me), and second, you do other stuffs too.

...and just so you know, I'm trying yours origamis models so I can, maybe, put a really good, beautiful and different decoration of flowers in origami at my wedding party (well, that not going to happen so soon, so I have to practice a lot).

Keep going the good work.

Gustavo

Ashley said...

These tulips are gorgeous! I am trying to get some really beautiful ideas for an origami wedding bouquet for the bride as well as all the bridesmaids and the groom and groomsmen. I was wondering what kind of paper are you using here?

Ádám said...

Hey, thanks! :)
I used silk paper sticket to alu foil. (Used to call tissue foil.)
Instructions here: http://dreamyourwonders.blogspot.com/2009/06/origami-tulip-design-v2-diagram.html
I made bouquet only once: http://dreamyourwonders.blogspot.com/2007/12/bouquet.html

Simel Nano said...

Hi, do you have a step-by-step way on how to do this? It looks great. I would like to do one. :)

Ádám said...

Hey,

It's here:

http://dreamyourwonders.blogspot.hu/2009/06/origami-tulip-design-v2-diagram.html

Post a Comment