Friday, September 4, 2009

Shirt pattern

I made a new sketch in 1/4, I realized I miscounted the neck last time, that’s why the collar become lame. Now I measure all important dimension on me, to make sure it will be ok… :) The back is more tighten now, and also made a different curve in the sides, because I like my old burda pattern’s side more. Also added a line in the front, we will see how it looks like… :)



Csináltam egy új tervet negyedesben, rájöttem, hogy múltkor elszámoltam a nyakkört, azért lett béna a gallér. Most már minden kényes méretet felmérek magamra, hogy tényleg jó lesz –e… :) Ezúttal hátulra került szűkítő, illetve az oldalába is más ívet raktam, a burdás minta oldala jobban tetszett. Illetve az elejébe gondoltam egy szabásvonalat, majd kiderül, hogyan néz ki… :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment